Personal injury cases aren’t always open and shut. If you’ve been injured, your attorney must work hard and fight to the end, in order to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Accident victims don’t need someone who will fold under pressure and settle too quickly. You need an experienced personal injury lawyer who will stand up for them and never give up.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Our clients come to us after being seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident of some sort. Typically, an insurance adjuster for the at fault party will call and want them to do all sorts of things. Among these things, the two most common are giving a “recorded statement” and signing various forms giving up rights they didn’t even know they had. Therefore, it is essential that clients call and schedule a consultation with our office prior to speaking to anyone in order to preserve those rights.
Slip and Fall and Premises Liability
- Slip and fall accidents can be mentally exhausting for victims, especially when the party at fault is trying to convince them that the accident and the resulting injuries were the victims’ fault. If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, don’t let anyone tell you “that it was your fault.” When you know someone else caused your accident, you deserve a fair shake and an experienced premises liability attorney to represent you properly.
Evidence can be key to your case, so if you were hurt in a slip and fall accident, be sure to contact McCallum Law Firm, PLLC as soon as possible to ensure a thorough investigation can be completed.
- Under North Carolina law, property owners and managers have very specific duties to protect the people that visit their property. Specifically, they have an obligation to provide reasonable security, remove obstacles, remove and repair any hazards and ensure that the property is generally safe. If property owners, or those maintaining the property, are aware of a dangerous or unsafe situation, they have a legal duty to repair the unsafe condition or warn visitors about it if it cannot be immediately repaired. McCallum Law Firm, PLLC handles a variety of premises liability cases.
Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- A nursing home is required to provide the highest care possible to ensure the physical and mental well-being of its residents. Far too often, this does not occur and patients are neglected. This means their basic needs are not being met. McCallum Law Firm, PLLC, will vigorously fight for the rights of our clients and their loved ones.
- Dealing with a workplace injury or illness is never easy, and it can become even more stressful when you need to go through the workers’ compensation process. If you have been injured on the job, you should consult a skilled attorney who can assess the merits of your case and help you navigate the necessary legal process to get the benefits that you are entitled to obtain.