McCallum Law Firm, PLLC has significant experience working with a diverse group of clients on varied issues. Attorney McCallum is well prepared to assist with the following legal matters:
Small Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Breach of Contract litigation, contract disputes and negotiations
- Non-compete agreement drafting and litigation
- Small Business Start-ups and transactions
- Limited Liability Company Setups
- Corporation Setups
- Partnership Agreements
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Domestic Violence – Restraining Orders
- Conventional & FHA/VA loans
- Commercial Purchases and Sales
- Reverse Mortgages
- Contract Drafting and Review
Wills and Estate Planning
- Determine who is to receive your assets
- Appoint an executor(s) or personal representative(s) of your estate.
- Appoint a guardian(s) for the person of your minor children.
- Appoint a trustee(s) for the assets of your minor children.
- Place restrictions upon when and in what form individual heirs will receive property.
- Reduce estate taxes or transfer costs and plan for how taxes will be paid.
- Reduce or eliminate probate costs.
- Establish living or testamentary trusts.
- Establish plans for lifetime giving.
- Establishing plans for management of your affairs in the event you become incapacitated.
- Establish a living will, durable financial power of attorney and health care power of attorney.